Monday, April 7, 2008

Some First Semester Memories


I absolutely love this picture because it was the epitome of our relationship. Blue Eyes and I met when I made dinner for his apartment because we (my apartment) were trying to get to know people and since I already knew J in their apartment it was perfect! Blue eyes and myself became fast friends and then it developed from there to being more than just best friends. We were always having fun, goofing of, and just being ourselves!! There was never a dull moment :).





This picture was taken the weekend of my 19th birthday. My Mommy came up to Utah to visit me and celebrate my birthday with me. This was the best birthday present a girl could ask for her first year away from home! My mom is my best friend and so that was on of the hardest things for me when coming up here was not being able to have our one on one conversations where we would just talk about anything and everything! I love my Mommy and thank her for everything she has done for me and taught me through the years. I wouldn't be who I am today with such a firm testimony in the gospel without her guidance and direction. THANK YOU MOM!!!





This picture was taken probably the 4th Sunday of school. These are my roomates C and Jay just before going to church. I had done their hair that day and we wanted to get a picture of all of us together.

No comments: