Sunday, April 6, 2008

Roomate Fun


This last Friday C and I decided to go to the mall and try on Prom dresses!! We tried on many different ones: some that we would never consider buying, and some that we actually really liked. Here are just a few pics from that night.










My favorite picture of the night. I was fooling around while waiting for C.


Ok, I know this is sideways, but my computer is not letting me flip them...but anywho, this was C's favorite dress of the night. No exactly sure what she is doing with her face...it appears she is blinking.

Again, I know it's sideways. This was my favorite dress of the night. It hurt to have to take it off haha. But really, it was so pretty!!!

Here is a picture of the two of us, aren't we just so cute!! All in all it was a fun time!! And quite an adventure for both of us haha

And I can't forget...after dresses...we bought hair dye :) C's didn't end up working cause her hair is to dark to see the teal, but it was still fun!

the finished product of my hair, what do you think? I think its really fun! And it is semi-permanent. It's already washing out.

No comments: