Thursday, April 24, 2008

Homeward Bound

This is where I get to go in two days!!! I am done with school and officially moved out of my apartment! I had to stay up till almost three this morning but I got all my cleaning and packing done!! I am staying in Riverton with my Amazing sis-in-law ZB and my funny brother Big J, with my parents who are up here to pick me and for Big J's graduation on Friday. It's so strange to think that I am done with my first year of college, the time went by so fast and so slow at the same time. I made so many memories and friends that will last me for forever. This has been one of the best and worse years of my life and I am thankful for everything that has happened and the love of the Lord I have felt. I am excited to be going home but will look forward to coming back up here to my friends and everything that comes with it...for the most part :)

No comments: