Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Blessings of Best Friends

I met CC my sophomore year at the Orchestra Dinner in December and we have been inseparable ever since. She helped me develop a stronger love for my Savior Jesus Christ, and taught me a lot about myself and the gifts and talents that I have.
(Picture taken on Halloween when she came to Utah for a visit)

I feel blessed to call her my friend and am thankful for the influence she has been in my life. She is always there for me, night or day, and always knows exactly what to say.
(Winter Formal our senior year in high school)
She is also one of my biggest examples. Even when things are going exactly the way no one hopes they will in her life she is still able to smile and think about others before herself. She has been through so many hard things that many would never even be able to comprehend and has come out stronger and better. I hope I can one day be as strong as she is.
(Another picture taken Halloween this last year.)
Staceface and CC all the way!!!

2 comments:

ZB said...

Wowzers! I was coming to see if you had posted anything yet..it seems I'm behind a bit. You are flying. I love all the pictures. You are gonna love blogging. I love the video of Mini-E. I don't even have one of those. Thanks for coming up for conference and watching the kids when you didn't expect to. Seriously, a huge huge help. You are welcome ANY TIME! And don't ever take another picture of me from behind!!!

Ryan said...

you make a lot of faces there Stacie. at least they're cute.