Thursday, April 10, 2008

Friends you can't do Without

Ok, this girl got me through my senior year basically. When things were going all wrong she kept me strong. Through the tears and laughter she gave me my few good senior year memories.
(Picture taken over Christmas Break this last year at Applebees)
We made it through Orchestra and Boston together. Made it through boys together. We made it through the Drama together. And of course, we made it through each other, aka the bumps, bruises, concussion, and our special friendship.
(Winter Formal my Senior year, Her Junior year)
I am grateful to be able to call Mar one of my closest friends. I am honored to be a part of her life and have her in mine. The memories we have made together (and will continue to make) will fill my life with joy and laughter.
(Applebees again over Christmas break, our "Big Girl Dress Up Night")



No comments: