Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.
1. I am addicted to Disney Channel and love Hannah Montana and Wizards of Waverly Place! (Yes I am a Miley Cyrus fan :) )
2. I am the youngest of five children, 3 older brothers, 1 older sister, and then brother-in-law and sister-in-law.
3. I am majoring in Clinical Laboratory Science and want to become a Phlebotomist. (that person who gives you shots, draws your blood and plasma for all of you wondering)
4. I love telling people that I am a BYU dropout.
5. I was a cheerleader when I was in ninth grade where I got my first (and only) black eye, messed up my knees royally, moved a bone in my wrist, and sprained my middle finger...I think that's all...
6. At the age of 19 I had been to 31 states plus D.C. and 6 countries other than America. I love to travel...
7. I met my best friend my sophomore year in high school at an Orchestra Dinner Concert when I told her to take her shoes off...Best Friends Since!
8. I have played the piano since I was 7, the violin since I was 10,and I love singing and have performed in all of these multiple times but still get nervous every time.
9. I have eaten mud when I was little cause my brother told me it was Mud Pie Ice-cream and wouldn't relent until I had tried it.
10. My favorite T.V. shows are: NCIS, The Big Bang Theory, House, and Hannah Montana
11. When I was in Second grade I got a round brush stuck in my hair and had to cut it off (waist length to chin) and have never had it that long since.
12. I am not a big fan of birthday's since I have only had probably one that is a good memory, all the rest weren't so great :)
13. I have broken my nose and baby toe on my left foot and neither one was my fault. I broke my nose in a car accident when I was two, and my brother broke my toe when I was in sixth grade by accidently kicking me while running past me to get my other brother. The pulled ACL on my right knee and moved bone in my ankle were my fault.
14. I have had a job since I was 14 except for the 8 months I was up at BYU. When I came home for Christmas vacation though I did have a job for two weeks...
15. I have had glasses since I was 7/8 (2nd grade) and got contacts when I was in 7th grade.
16. I am addicted to reading and would actually get in trouble when I was little for reading instead of doing my chores...
17. I have done some form of dance my entire life. Clogging is the most recent (last 12 years of my life) Yet I can't walk accross a flat service without tripping, heck I can't even stand without falling down!
18. I have never been to the hospital because I was injured, only for other people or to visit family members there.
19. I hated the color pink growing up because my favorite color was blue but since I was a girl everything was pink and the boys all got blue!
20. The first and only concert I have ever been to was the Weezer concert at the State Fair this last year.
21. I know how to knit, crochet, sew, and quilt. I'm currently in the process of crocheting an afghan.
22. My favorite fast food resaurants are: Sit down-Applebees (boneless hot wing baby!) On the go-Subway
23. I have a serious addiction to wheat thins
24. I have collected Porcelain dolls and snow (water) globes for as long as I can remember and have over 30 of each.
25. My dream vacation that will happen one day is to go to Australia and New Zealand and to go snorkling or scuba diving along the Great Barrier Reef.
I tag all those who read this blog!!