Tuesday, January 20, 2009

So far...


Just thought I would post what I've been working on lately. It's been taking me longer than usual due to getting a new Photoshop, school starting, and lucky me getting sick. According to my brother Teacher I sound like the man from the Godfather...not sure how to take that considering I've never seen that movie! Anywho, I was able to get over my stomach virus now I just need my voice back, throat to be better, get rid of this nasty cough, and have my sinus's clear up! This first picture is the before one, taken in my backyard while I was out by the pool. The second one is the edited one, so far. I'm still working on it but thought I should post so you all don't think I've dropped off of the face of the planet again!!

2 comments:

ZB said...

Cool. Hope you are feeling better. How's school going? Any fun?

Marjolein said...

Well the second picture sure looks more appealing!! Like you're on Hawaii or something. So how is the photoshop thing going for you? I always want to sit down for it and learn how to do fun stuff but I can't quite figure it out, lol. I hope it's going better for you!
Anyway, how are you? Are you still at BYU? Say hi for me to your mom and dad from 'Marjolike'. Haha, I found your guys card from when I left the States a few days ago while I was moving. I still think your mom makes some hilarious comments when she feels like! Anyway I love all of you guys and hope to see you again soon. Although I don't know when that is going to be :D