Saturday, February 28, 2009

Just a Few Things


Ok, I haven't done a real post in awhile so here a some pic's of what I have been up to. The pictures are backwards so if you want it done numerically then you need to start at the end of this post and work your way up :)
This is a picture of one of my favorite necklaces that I have had for years, I don't even remember where I got it but I have worn it to the point of it of being about ready to break as you can see! I need to find a new cord to go around it, but I don't know where to look. Anyone have any suggestions of a good place to start?

The what third hairstyle I have had since I cut it back in November? I am currently trying to grow it out into a shoulder length or just a bit shorter A-line bob :) I really like this style on me, but can't decide if I want to keep it short cause I miss my long hair...and ponytails on days I don't want to do my hair!!


You will have to forgive the immodest dress and no makeup, I always realize I meant to take a picture as I'm getting ready for bed so I take the picture then :) It just means you get to see the real me haha



The Saturday after New Years my mommy, daddy, teacher and myself went and walked A mount. This was my first time and it was cool to be up there and look around phoenix :)




On New Years Eve about 9 of us friends went and hiked Superstition Mnt. I can't remember where exactly. It was an interesting hike AF fell and sprained his ankle, Jules got really dizzy and almost passed out, two girls quit close to the beginning, and I got lost making my way back to the car. But while walking back I got some awesome pic's of the scenery. These are just a few faves.







Inside the Canyon looking at the rock formations.




This is all the way back at Thanksgiving right before Big Sis and JJ moved over to NM. Our last family event together! We spent it at Aunt D's house for a big family dinner and then home to relax and spend some quality time with the fam. This break AF also was able to pull of separating his shoulder playing football with his friends the day after Thanksgiving and needing to go to the ER.


My second hairstyle after getting it all chopped off! I decided to do the Alice Cullen flipped out look :) This is how I occupy myself while waiting for the food to be ready on Turkey Day.








My first style after cutting my hair, super cute and easy to take care of! My cousin is one seriously talented lady :)
Excuse the messy room, I'm pretty sure I was cleaning it when I decided to take pictures...








2 comments:

Meagan said...

OK I'm also going through that phase with my new short hair. I sorta don't know how I feel about it and I do totally miss it on the pony tail days!!! I like yours in the first picture, straight or whatever. It's cute! Mine doesn't lay like that so I've been flipping out on the bottom and curling under on the top. Like I said, not sure how I feel about it! I agree through, I want it about to my shoulders/collar bone.

Stacie Jones said...

Yeah, I had a dream the other night that my hair was long and when I woke up and it was short I was kind of depressed! haha I really like it short and everything but you have to style it everyday basically because you can't just throw it back in a ponytail! Do you curl your hair with a curlling iron or straightener?