Thursday, August 13, 2009

Off to Cali!

If any of you remember, back in April Hair Genius and I had made a deal to go California if we reach our work out/weight goals. Then she decided to move to Utah so it ended up canceled and we road tripped it to Utah...but that's another story you can here here. Well, about a month ago I was in the kitchen with my parents and my mom randomly asked me if I could go anywhere on vacation with them where would it be? (within our budget of course) I said Knotts Berry Farm cause I have never been. The next morning my mom came into my bathroom as I was doing my hair for work and said that we were going! The day has finally come, we are leaving this morning in about 10 min. to drive over and go to the beach this afternoon and then tomorrow we will be at Knotts Berry Farm all day!! I am so excited :) I'll be taking lots of pictures and I'll post the best ones when I get back! Till then, adieu =)

No comments: