Monday, August 17, 2009

Family Pictures

Story of my life: I go to make a post of our trip to Cali and guess what! The wireless internet is down (again) so I couldn't post any of them since those are all on my laptop and I have to post from my parents Desktop. Oh well, such is life. Instead you get to see our family pictures!

At the beginning of July we had a family reunion, first time in 5 years all of my family has been together! Of course we had to do family pictures, no way my mom wouldn't let us. During this reunion my parents, J, ZB, HY, Mini-E, AF, and his girlfriend Minders went to my grandparents cabin for two days. (Teacher, myself, JJ, and Big Sis couldn't go cause we all had to work) When they got back JJ and Big Sis got into town and then we went to Wicked at Gammage on Thurs.(as awesome the 2nd time as the 1st...if not better!) and then Friday was family picture time/birthday celebrations! By the time pictures were done, the kids were very ready to be done and go home and eat. Here are a few of the pictures taken.

Big Sis and JJ
The Three girls of the FamilyAll the girls in the FamilyThree Generation Shot

My beautiful ParentsThe Whole family together at lastAll five childrenTwo sistersAFTeacherMe and my sassy red shoesYes, I know they are adorableLove, Love, Love this photo!

The End.

No comments: