Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Utah

Remember when I talked about how Hair Genius was moving to Utah so we were no longer going to Cali? Well, I went with her to help her move and what started out as a drive up Friday come home Sunday turned into a start driving up Saturday, get stuck in Orderville, Utah for two days (staying in a honeymoon suite, with a mirror over the bed and everything), go to St. George Monday (twice), have a nice long (unexpected and unwanted) break in Beaver and finally make it to Provo Monday evening around 5:30 and then I turned around and flew home today (Tuesday) at 2:35 (at least that was when my flight was, I actually didn't leave till about (3:15 Utah time). I know you are all just dying to know this story and EXACTLY what did happen and I will tell you. Just not tonight as as you can tell it has been a LONG weekend and I am very much overdo for some much needed sleep tonight! Now all 2 of you have something to look forward to!

Pictures and story to come SOON! (I promise :D )

I also will be posting pictures of my Best Friend CC's wedding that took place on May 8, 2009 in the Mesa, AZ temple. She married her high school sweetheart J-Man and I couldn't be happier for her :)

1 comment:

nate and amy crandell said...

OH MY GOSH!!! my grandma lives in Orderville and our family stays at the Parkway Motel all the time those rooms are soo funny did you see the other ones!! and yes we def. need to hang out soon :)