Friday, June 26, 2009

CC's Wedding!

My best friend CC got married on May 8, 2009 to her high school sweet heart John John for time and all Eternity in the Mesa, Arizona temple! I am so happy and proud of her.
CC has been the truest friend a girl could ever ask for and has been such a wonderful example to me. The things she has faced and gone through, I can't even comprehend and she has held fast to the gospel and her testimony through it all. When she was in a situation where things weren't going right, she prayed to her Father in Heaven for guidance and was shown what was the right thing for her to do. She is so giving of her time and energy to everyone and truly loves everyone. She is always going out of her way to help someone in need and is such a shining example of our Savior's life. I am grateful and very blessed to have this girl in my life and thank my Heavenly Father for bringing her into it when He did. She means the world to me and I love her with all of my heart. I would do anything for this girl and I know she would do the same for me. That is true friendship.

No comments: