Saturday, September 27, 2008

Heaven


I've been thinking a lot lately about agency and my own personal part in this world. I wonder whats the point, I am just one person it's not like I'm going to make any difference. Then comes the realization that I am a Child of God. Ever thought of how big that really is? I mean I have a Heavenly Father who is an all powerful being and He loves ME. How much more important can you get. And I am important to this world, my opinion matters. In this upcoming Election my vote does matter. God is a merciful God because he gave us agency, He isn't trying to torture us and make our lifes so horrible, that is Us. We as citizens of the United States are doing this to ourselves. We need to finally get up off our couches, stop complaining and DO something about everything we complain about. We have been so blessed in our lives, we live in a free country, we have so many conveniences at the tips of our finger tips, actually have a say in what goes on in our gov't, and we have the True and Living Gospel on the earth yet we aren't happy enough. I say enough is enough. It is time we finally show our Father in Heaven how thankful we are for everything He has GIVEN us or how do we expect to continue to be blessed the way we have been. It is our decision. What is yours going to be?
P.S. sorry no scrapbooking, I'm not connected to my external hard drive.

1 comment:

Marilee said...

Amen sister!! I was going through a really hard time this summer and then I came to the realization too. I miss ya girl!!! Love ya:)