Monday, August 18, 2008

A Bit of France

So I just wanted to post some pictures real fast of the first few days we have spent in France... So this is the bathroom in the hotel our first night here, it was so stinkin tiny! You could barely turn around in it and the shower, you couldn't turn around! I don't even know how many bruises I got that first night :)
The bedroom, tiny as well of course. There was the bed, a small entertainment center and room to walk on either side of the bed but that was it
A very old catherdral we visted, not a long hike at all but very steep. My legs were shaking so bad I couldn't stand by the end of it.
One of the many small villages in France

My wonderful mommy and myself on our volcano hike :)
More pictures to come but I have to get off now cause we just got a converter that will work with my computer so AF is dying to get on and play around himself so I will post more pictures of our time here later!





No comments: