Sunday, June 1, 2008

Life

I haven't posted in awhile and that would be because life is a little crazy right now. I work 8 hours a day five days a week (six these last two weeks) and then come home eat dinner and just want to crash. I haven't really done anything exciting since being home...but I have met a lot of new people and made a few new friends!
Since I obviously haven't been taking any pictures I thought I would post some old ones that I have fiddled and edited :)My 19th birthday weekend at my cousin's reception holding little Mini-E

This picture was a total accident but became my favorite fast. I was trying to take a picture of our faces but didn't know the camera was zoomed in and this is what I got.


Best friends!! This was taken on Halloweend when Carrie came to Utah to visit and I finally got to see her after what seemed like forever!! (she was an 80's girl and I was a cowgirl in case you couldn't tell :) )


The three roomates the second or third Sunday of our first year of college. Lots of memories made with these girls. And wonderful friendships!!

1 comment:

ZB said...

these are cool.
love the last one
and the eyes!